Terms and Conditions
- In using Gateshead's e-learning systems you are accepting our terms and conditions.
- You may only use Gateshead's E-learning Systems with your own username and passwords. Usernames and passwords should not be conveyed to anyone other than the person for whom they are intended.
- In the event of your username and / or password becoming known to a third party, contact your local administrator or the systems administrator immediately.
- Gateshead's E-learning Systems are provided as collaboration and sharing systems. Materials and resources uploaded, created and / or shared within the systems are available for use by other users within the system.
- Any unauthorised downloading, reproduction or use of shared materials outside of the e-learning systems or beyond Gateshead schools and educational establishments could constitute a breach of intellectual property laws and copyright laws.
- Gateshead's e-learning systems are maintained and made available to accredited users only.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining your storage space (MyWork). Reasonable systems are in place to backup content. However, it is your responsibility to ensure you have backup copies of important files.
- Information saved in MyWork is not private and can be accessed by teachers and / or administrators of the e-learning systems.
- You must not create store, transmit or download any material that is illegal, defamatory or infringes copyright.
- You must not store any data that is encrypted or otherwise secured in any way.
- You must not take any action which may damage the e-learning systems, network or PCs, including information stored therein.
- You must not use any e-learning systems to obtain, store, display or distribute material considered to be obscene, pornographic, offensive, abusive or is otherwise contrary to the law.
- Scans for malicious software and inappropriate material may be undertaken.
- Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in the withdrawal of access to the systems and may result in the inappropriate action being reported to the person responsible for e-safety and / or law enforcement authorities.
We may at times revise these terms and conditions without notice and you should check it regularly.